You will be expected to sign a printed copy of this Rental Contract (when we arrive at the party) and follow the Rules listed below.
The Lessor (The Guy With The Bounce House) and Lessee (YOU) each intend to be legally bound by this contract and agree to the following :
Lessor will deliver to Lessee the leased property at the approximate time agreed upon.
· read, understand and follow the "Rules" (listed below).
· advise all guests and users of the leased equipment to read, understand and follow the "Rules".
· supervise the leased property and the use of the leased property at all times.
· grant Lessor the right to enter the property to pick up and deliver the leased property.
· hold harmless and release Lessor from any damage resulting from the delivery, set up, use or removal of the leased property.
· acknowledge that the bounce house brings with it both known and unknown risks or injuries to Lessee, guests and users.
· advise all guests and users of the leased property of the risks mentioned above.
· voluntarily release and hold harmless the Lessor or the Lessor's agents, from any liabilities which are related to Lessee's rental of the leased property.
· have sufficient insurance (homeowner's, tenant or other liability insurance) to cover any bodily injury or property damage.
· read this entire agreement.
· If the Lessee files a lawsuit against the Lessor or Lessor's agents, the substantive law of the State of UTAH shall apply. If any portion of this agreement is deemed by a Court to be void, the validity of the remainder of the agreement will not be affected.
CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES.
· NO SILLY STRING. You will be charged for repairs.
· No food or drink inside or near the Bounce House. $100 cleaning fee to clean food and drink residue from the Bounce House.
· Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the Bounce House.
· Compatible age/size groups must play on unit at the same time.
· Bouncers should not sit or lay down while others are bouncing around them, as a jumping person could fall on them.
· Maximum weight limit: 1050 LBS (7 X 150 LBS [Adult size] OR 14 X 75 [Children size])
· Do not tape or fasten anything to the Bounce House.
· Remove shoes, jewelry and empty pockets before entering the Bounce House.
· Keep all pets away from Bounce House.